EMISSION REGULATIONS ADVERTISING
§ 1 GENERAL PROVISIONS
- These regulations define the terms and conditions of advertising on the website.
- Advertisements are issued on the basis of a separate cooperation agreement between the Customer and the Contractor.
- Conclusion of the contract referred to in point 2 of this paragraph by the Customer shall be tantamount to acceptance of the provisions of these Regulations and the rules of service.
- The Customer is fully responsible for the content of ads placed on the site.
- The Customer declares that he has all copyrights and industrial property rights to the trademarks, logos and content of advertisements posted by him on the site.
- The commissioned advertisement is compliant with applicable law, and the website www.e-dentalworld.eu/24dentalshow is not liable under the law of the Customer.
- The Customer agrees for the Contractor to provide the content provided on the website by the Client to third parties.
- The Contractor reserves the right to refuse to issue an advertisement without providing the Employer's reason on the basis of the assessment of the advertising materials sent, without incurring any liability in this respect.
REGULATIONS - this document, posted on the website at https://24dentalshow.eu/.
REGULATIONS OF THE SERVICE - regulations, posted on the website at https://24dentalshow.eu/regulamin appearing in the regulations referred to in art. 8 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
SERVICE - internet service available at https://24dentalshow.eu/.
ADVERTISING - every message aimed at promoting sales or other forms of using goods or services, supporting specific issues or ideas, or achieving another effect desired by the Advertiser.
ADVERTISING MATERIALS - content and graphics of the advertising message in the form of electronic files.
ORDER ADVERTISING - it takes place at the moment of signing an appropriate cooperation agreement between the Principal and the Contractor.
SERVICE CATEGORY - thematic section of the website.
CONTRACTOR - trading company RUDIMEX Stanisław Rudzki, based in Zielona Góra, at ul. Łężyca - Kwiatowa 2, with the NIP number: 929-009-20-66.
CUSTOMER - a natural person who is over 18 years old and has full legal capacity or a legal person who has accepted the provisions of the regulations.
§3 IMPLEMENTATION OF THE CONTRACT
- Advertisement in graphic, textual or mixed version is placed on the website, assigned to the category indicated by the outsider.
- The advertisement is published on the website in accordance with the selected issue date by the Customer.
- Graphic design and advertising content should be delivered to the headquarters of P.H. Rudimex, to the e-mail address email@example.com.
- In order to place an advertisement order, it is required to sign a separate cooperation agreement between the Customer and the Contractor.
- The Contractor reserves the right to suspend the execution of the order due to lack of payment or delay in payment of remuneration by the Customer.
- Advertising can't violate law or morality.
- The customer is responsible for the content of the advertised ads.
§4 TERMS OF PAYMENT
- The price list for advertising is an integral part of the Regulations.
- The prices presented in the price list are net prices. The net VAT rate should be added to the net price.
- P. H. Rudimex reserves the right to change the price list without the obligation to notify the Customers.
- Invoices will be issued by P.H. Rudimex in accordance with the applicable provisions of law within 7 days from the date of the service, or in the case of Advertising Orders covering more than one month at the end of each month, unless otherwise specified in the Advertising Order.
- Invoices will be payable within 14 days from the date of issue.
- In the case of delays in paying due remuneration greater than 14 days, P.H. Rudimex reserves the right to cease broadcasting Advertiser's advertising.
§5 FINAL PROVISIONS
Regulations come into force on May 1, 2020.
P. H. Rudimex reserves the right to change the content of the regulations at any time.
Amendments to the Regulations will be made available at https://24dentalshow.eu/.